Friday, May 15, 2009

"Playing on a Wednesday Afternoon" the movie :)

This past Wednesday was a gorgeous Spring day....The sun was out, there was a gentle breeze, the temperature was in the low 70s........a perfect day to play in the yard! Normally I do not let all of my guys out at the same time to play because I become out numbered.....and cannot monitor who is pulling who's tail or ripping out who's coat while chasing each other......Everyone gets along just fine but sometimes the playing becomes a bit too enthusiastic! But on this Wednesday afternoon I through caution to the wind........or the "gentle breeze" so to speak.......and let everyone out to enjoy this awesome weather. Maroo was the in heaven with so many choices in playmates.........He managed to find a chew toy in the freshly mowed grass and ran with it! This engaged all of the other dogs to chase him and attempt to steal this treasure away from him.......no such luck! He was the fastest of them all......Now I do not know if this had anything to do with his size but Maroo managed to escape each attempt to tackle him and claim the toy..........he would weave himself in and out of the others.......between their legs......around the trees........up and over other obstacles......A pro football player could not have done a better job! I tried to capture this adventure on video but he and the others were just too fast for me........What I was able to film was some of the down time in comparison to the real fun! So for your viewing pleasure........North Star Tibetan Terriers present "Playing on a Wednesday Afternoon" .........Enjoy...........I know the gang did making it :)


Link to YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7CatCxlgk

************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. HI, what wonderful pictures you weave.

    My TT, Stoker, loves his football. I bought one slightly smaller than adult size and he is brilliant. I am sure he laughs as he plays with it.
    Sorry, I can't view your video. It is labelled as private on Youtube. rebecca.

    ReplyDelete